Building Wealth in Fredericksburg Real Estate
Buying a Fredericksburg home is a special moment for many homeowners. I remember like it was yesterday when my wife and I purchased our first home. We were unsure of the home buying process, and automatically assumed that it would cost us an arm and a leg, and we did not have a huge chunk of funds saved up. For our very first home, we utilized an awesome first time home buyer, low money down payment loan. This allowed us to stop renting and get into our first home within 1 year of exiting college, and that first home we purchased set the foundation in order for us to buy our second and third homes, along with investment properties.
Fredericksburg Virginia is one of the greatest places to purchase your first home. The investment potential is great, and home prices have continually climbed at a conservative rate, allowing Fredericksburg homeowners to build wealth, and avoid wasting money renting a home.
Here are the top MYTHS that many 1st Time Home Buyers face
- I will need $20,000 or more to purchase our first home
- I will have to make a down payment of 10%
- I will have to pay an agent to represent me
- I don't have a budget to buy a home in Fredericksburg Virginia
I've created a short video explaining the truths behind these myths... here are the FACTS
- You don't need a huge amount of money to purchase your first home
- 90% of the time, you can pay your mortgage for LESS than you currently pay in rent.
- When you hire a Fredericksburg Buyers Agent to represent you, you do not compensate them. TheBuyer Agent is compensated by the seller of the home you purchase
- Buying real estate is one of the safest and best way to build wealth for you and your family.
- 22407 Fredericksburg New Listings (45)
- 22407 Fredericksburg Foreclosure Listings (15)
- 22407 Fredericksburg Short Sale Listings (22)
- 22407 Fredericksburg Single Family Homes for Sale (235)
- 22407 Fredericksburg Condos & Townhomes for Sale (4)
Search Building Wealth in Fredericksburg Real Estate Homes for Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which EXP Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than EXP Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2019 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Apr 20, 2019 4:29:pm.
Today's Market Trends for Building Wealth in Fredericksburg Real Estate *
* All data pertains to single-family homes